13.2.09

stupid girl or why i think i can really be friends with pete

I’ve been hanging out with Pete with no more kissing. My week just kept getting worse, and I couldn’t control myself any longer. I texted him.

-Are you sure you don’t want to make out?

-What? Are you drunk?

-I’m not drunk. I was just wondering.

-Oh it sounded like one of those drunk texts I’ve read about. I thought we were going to be accountability partners.

-I know. I was having a bad day. And kissing you was nice.

-I’d probably serve you best as a friend in the long run. Sorry about the bad day.

-I know you would. You are good at this accountability thing.

The next day:

-Sorry about the crazy-girl texts. It was a cry, eat, or make out kind of night.

-No prob. Happens to the best of us.



~trix





Site Meter

No comments: