13.10.09

probably the most honest love letter i've ever written


If this is the hard part, I’m in.

If this is what things look like when they are bad, I think maybe I can do it. You can wake me up at 5 a.m. to blow your nose and break down whenever you want, ’cause I’m your people.

I’m not so scared anymore, and I think we’ll work things out. Just please don’t move to Seattle.

But don’t think about that now.

There’s no one’s snot I’d rather have in my hair than yours.

Love,
beatrix




additionally, MLS, here, has an embarrassing story of mine to share. it will be published on wednesday at 10 a.m. GMT. it's cute 'cause he's british, but you figure out when that is. time changes are my learning disability.
~b



Site Meter

1 comment:

Mr London Street said...

Thanks for giving me such a brilliant story to post on my blog. And, of course, I am still loving yours.